K edarnath Center for yoga & naturopathy (KCYN) was launched as a moment to develop, promote & propagate yoga & naturopathy as a system of Medical Science. The aim of KCYN is to establish a strong platform for the development and promotion of Yoga & Naturopathy at International level. The specific objective of the KCYN are :-
- To provide asistance to institutes and persons working in field of Yoga & Naturopathy.
- To enroll Yoga & Naturopathy Institutions working in India and abroad as members of KCYN and Organise meeting, seminars, conferences, workshops, reorientation camps, refresher course etc. for greater benefits to the society thought Yoga & Naturopathy.
- To provide technical and the human resources to organizations working in the field of research, education and promotion of Yoga & Naturopathy.
- To spread its activities by creating units at central, states, regional and district/local level as well as abroad.
- To establish, maintain and assist centers, franchisee & institutes for research & Development in the field of yoga and naturopathy.
- Organise scientific and technical seminars, workshops and conference, reorientations Training and health awarences camps for propagation of yoga & naturopathy.
- Conduct Yoga & Naturopathy practitioners and doctors training & management progammes for efficient running of the Yoga & Naturopathy Centers and hospitals.
- Organise & conduct the unique yoga and naturopathy awareness programme among young students through the medium og a competition.
- Facilitate institutes hospitals and people who are dedicated working in the field of Yoga & Naturopathy.
- The KCYN conduct Private Yoga, Corporate Yoga, Yoga Retreat & Yoga Courses, certificate, diploma in yoga & naturopathy.