Our Guruji : Swami Malla Baba
A Yogacharya who has spent whole of his life in an Ashram as a Yogi in Worship of God as a true Prairie in Sariska Forest, Alwar (Rajasthan).
ACCOMPLISHED YOGA, NATUROPATHY & ACUPRESSURE PROFESSIONAL
- Offering a sterling experience of 16+ years in the field; qualified Diploma in Yoga & Naturopathy from Swami Anandanand Yoga Mahavidyalaya, Yoga Sadhna Ashram, Bapu Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan in year 1996 (approved by CCRYN (Janakpuri) Ministry of Health, Govt. of India, New Delhi).
- Successfully completed course in Acupressure from Dharam Bhavan, New Delhi; undergone First Aid course from St. Johan Ambulance Association, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Have been teaching fitness, health, and life skills through yoga to improve focus, flexibility, coordination, strength & balance; develop awareness, self-management, healthy life skills and responsibility.
- Plan, deliver and monitor a coordinated program of high quality, safe and professional coaching activities in the field of physical fitness, yoga that are progressive and reflect the needs of young talents.
- Proven coaching skills with the experience of coaching young people, within a range of different environments. Consistently develop & encourage participation and progression. Display consistent high standards of behavior in accordance with the Codes of Conduct.
- Instruct/ coach groups or individuals in exercise activities and the fundamentals of sports. Demonstrate techniques and methods of participation. Observe participants and inform them of corrective measures necessary to improve their skills.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
- Currently managing five (5) Yoga Centers across India; conducting individual & group yoga classes.
- Handled the role of Assistant Director of YOGA & NATUROPATHY RESEARCH CENTER, Jeevan Nirman Sansthan, Bharatpur, Rajasthan for a period of one (1) year.
- Worked as Assistant Director at KAYAKALP, G-106, Kalkaji, New Delhi for one (1) year (Dr. Salila Tiwari - yoga & Naturopathy Consultant of Prime Minister Shri Atal Bihari Vajpai).
- Yoga Instructor at CENTRAL COUNCIL FOR RESEARCH IN YOGA & NATUROPATHY (CCRYN), Janakpuri, New Delhi (Ministry of Health, Govt. of India) for 1 year.
- Giving Yoga Meditation Treatment on Asthma, Diabetes, Obesity, Blood Pressure, Paralysis, Skin Diseases, Spondylitis, Joint Pains, Migraine, Backache, Sciatica, Digestive problem & Gynecological problems etc.
CORPORATE EXPOSURE :
- Imparted Corporate training at Kajaria Ceramics Limited, Gurgaon consecutively for three years from 2002-2005.
- Gave a Lecture & Demonstration at The Bristol, Gurgaon, Haryana on Healthy Living & Stress Management on 6th March 2005.
- Held Yoga session at the One2remember event organized by Quality Walls at Sariska Palace, Sariska on 22nd Feb. 2008.
- Recognition letter from Mr. Amit Madan, Managing Director for giving Yoga lesson during All India Conference in Nov. 2008.
- Taught Yoga to the cancer patients and their kin at Cancer patients Aid Association at Rajgarhia Dharamshala from 2nd June 2011.
- Provided Reflexology Session (Yoga & Meditation) to the employees of Encore Capital Group (Midland Credit Management India Pvt. Ltd.) on 4th August 2011.
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS :
- Undergone 2 years Diploma in Yoga & Naturopathy, 1996 from Yoga Sadhna Ashram, Swami Anandanand Yoga Mahavidyalaya, Jaipur, Rajasthan (India), the institute is grant-in-aid by Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India).
- Successfully completed course in Acupressure from Dharam Bhavan, New Delhi.
- Completed First Aid course from St. Johan Ambulance Association, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- During this different ashram life of 10 years, he earned the expertise of various mystic aspects of Yoga, spiritual realization, yoga treatment of incurable diseases, total perfect health, teaching, training and research under the direct guidance of his divine GURU.
FOUNDATION OF INSTITUTE :
- The Alternative Health Hub Society, New Delhi, India was established in 2002 with other like-minded people to conduct scientific research work in various aspects of yoga, such as health, treatment and spiritual development for the welfare of common people.
- Centre for Therapeutic Yoga & Holistic Health, in DLF CITY, phase-IV, Gurgaon (Haryana), India was set-up in 2004.
- Undergone Internship in Naturopathy & Yoga at Yoga Naturopathy Research Center, Jeevan Nirman Sansthan, Bharatpur, Rajasthan for a period of six months.
- The Alternative Health Hub Society, New Delhi.
- Nature Cure Society (Delhi), Member of Governing Body : INO (International Naturopathy Organization), Delhi State.
PARTICIPATION IN SEMINARS / CONFERENCES / HEALTH MELA :
- International Conference on Yoga in Daily Life and Naturopathy was organized by Health Care Systems, Shree Vishwa Deep Gurukul Maheshwaranand Ashram, Jadan, Pali, Rajasthan, India from 11-13 Jan. 2002.
- Swadeshi Aarogya Mela at Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium, New Delhi during 7-12 Feb. 2002 was organized by HARSHVARDAN (Ex-Health & Education Minister, Govt. of Delhi).
- Participated Acupressure Training camp organized by Dawas Nature Cure Hospital and training Institute during 24-20 May 2002.
- Public Awareness Health Event Braintrom-2002-WALKTHON held on 29th Dec. 2002 at India Gate, New Delhi.
- Distinguished Service Award in MTNL Perfect Health Mela organized by Heart Care Foundation during 10-19 Oct. 2003.
- Proceeding of Second International Conference on Herbal Drugs & Health Tourism was held on 16 & 17 Dec. 2003 at India International Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
- Naturopathy Yoga Training Camp & Workshop at Brahmrishi Yogashram, Panchsheel Garden, Navin Shahdara, New Delhi.
- 4th National Conference on Yoga Prospective Strategies in Education, Research & Application held at 68, Ashoka Road, New Delhi.
- Attended International Seminar on Naturopathy & Yoga organized by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur during 9-10 July 2005
- Participated at the National Yoga Week - 2008 organized by conducted by Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY) during 25-29 Feb. 2008.
- Participated in the National Seminar on Yogic Management of Cardio-Respiratory Disorders organized by Vallabhbhai Patel Chest institute, Delhi during 5 & 6 April 2008.
- Participated at the National Yoga Week - 2009 organized by conducted by Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY) during 16-22 Feb. 2009.
- First International Conference on Yoga for Health and Social Transformation during January 2-5, 2011 at University of Patanjali & Patanjali Research Foundation, Haridwar, India.
- Attended one day workshop on Yogic Management of Back & Neck Pain conducted by Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY) on 27th Feb. 2011.
- Attended one day workshop on Yogic Management of Executive Stress conducted by Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY) on 24th Sept. 2011.
APPRECIATION / RECOMMENDATIONS :
- Received Letter of appreciation from Mr. Sudhaker Shukla, Director, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi on 30th Sept. 1997.
- Recommendation of Mr. Sajini Joshi, New Jersy, USA on 18th Feb. 2004
- Appreciation Letter from Mr. Gautam Dhar, Dhar & Associates, New Delhi on 17th May 2004.
- Received Recommendation letter from Ms. Anuradha Srinivasan, Chief Production Controller, NDTV, New Delhi on 22nd June 2004.
- Recommendation from Mr. Swaran Singh of Swaran Singh & Company, New Delhi on 24th June 2004.
- Recommendation letter from Mr. Robert Johnsen & Sine Ravn on 29th March 2005, on successfully completing a three month yoga class.
- Appreciation received from Airline Pilot, Shweta Singh on 9th April 2005.
- Received appreciation letter from Mr. Diyan Dave of Integrated Management System, USA for completing 5 days Therapeutic Yoga Lesson in July 2005.
- Recommendation Letter from Mr. Paivi Karjalainen on regularly doing yoga for six months, issued at 21st Sept. 2005.
- Appreciation Letter from Mr. P.S. Narotra, Director, Ministry of Communications & Information technology, Department of Information technology, New Delhi.
- Appreciation letter by Mr. Narain of Gurgaon School of Music on completing a four-month yoga class.
- Received appreciation from Mr. Ranjini Kumar, Correspondent, Japan Economic Journal for undergoing Yoga training.
- Received Appreciation from Mr. Soumitra Dasgupta, Designer & Ad Filmmaker, Bindaas Productions, New Delhi.